Your Initial visit lasting 1 hour includes:
- Medical intake, detailing your chief concerns, family history, past medical history
- Medication and supplement review- please bring these including current dosages on your first visit.
- Physical exam
- Individualized treatment plan- which could include, labs, referrals, diet/exercise recommendations and supportive supplementation if necessary.
- If we decide that homeopathy is the appropriate treatment for you. Dr. Marier will take your homeopathic case. This visit may last 1.5-2.5 hours depending on the complexity of your case.
- Most of the time, your homeopathic remedy will be prescribed at the end of this visit.
- If a therapy other than homeopathy is more appropriate for you, then you will begin on that therapy.
Follow up visits:
- Usually last 30 minutes to an hour and occur 3-4 weeks after you start the treatment.
- In acute conditions, the first follow-up will be the next day, many times by phone. In severe cases we may follow up within a few hours.
- As you improve, you will need to follow-up less and less until treatment is no longer indicated.